Tuesday, February 15, 2011

15th Feb 2011


John 7:25-44 – Jesus goes to the festival of tabernacles.
  • “Easy Answers? – a Challenge”
  • Today I will change the way I write my journal for a day. I get lots of interaction with others on my devotionals and so I will make the most of it.
  • In today’s passage Jesus stands up and essential says I am the answer to everything that is going on right now!
  • I want to challenge those reading this to answer why?
  • Can you see any of at least 10 things Jesus is fulfilling at this moment?
  • Any of the 10 or so prophesies or symbols that are being celebrated that point to him?
  • Please put your answers in the Facebook Comment under this post?
  • As the discussion goes on I will add my thoughts.
  • Looking for easy answers or would you rather participate in the answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment